Dry Needling in the heart of St Clair
Whether you are looking for relief from pain related to musculoskeletal issues, chronic pain syndrome or just wanting improve your body's normal function, dry needling may be the solution you've been searching for.
How can Physio Inq St Clair Dry Needling therapy help you?
- Anxiety and tension relief
- Blood flow
- Back, neck or shoulder pain
- Headaches or migraines
- Managing and treating sports injuries
- Restoring Mobility
- Reducing muscle pain and stiffness
- And much more
Manage your body and get the most out of life with Dry Needling at Physio Inq St Clair.
What types of Physiotherapy does our St Clair clinic offer?
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Dry Needling
- Women's Health
- Exercise Physiology
- Workers Compensation
- Dance Physiotherapy
- Functional Employment Assessment